Welcome to my corner..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hi, I'm Fressia and this is my corner..


I'm always making something, I am a compulsive crafter...crochetting, knitting, painting, beading, betonggjutning... and I like to recycle too..

I have many ideas and projects.. some of them come to be.... I have loads to share. Others are still waiting.. inside my head... or unfinished in a shelf...

Not everything here is my own design, and when I post somebody's else's idea or creation, I'll give the credit to he/she who deserves it.

December 21, 2010

..not enough hearts...






No matter how much xmas stuff you got.. you have never enough hearts... I made these ones a couple days ago... I bought a couple wooden hearts at Panduro and tried to "cheer" them up a bit... and grabbed red ribbon bands and feathers and "cristals" and wire and bells and some red beads... ...not that happy with the feathered one but Ove says it's cute and it shouldn't be rejected, so I kept it and is hanging in the kitchen.. the other wooden heart got some ribbon around it and a bell... but it still lacks charm..

I like the twisted wire hearts... very simple and easy to make... just wire, read beads, a huge bell and something to hang down there... tried with feathers here or there but I didn't like the result... you can still see some feather rests somewhere...
The ruby cristals... are actually plastic and were just plain colorless before...

No comments:

Post a Comment