Welcome to my corner..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hi, I'm Fressia and this is my corner..


I'm always making something, I am a compulsive crafter...crochetting, knitting, painting, beading, betonggjutning... and I like to recycle too..

I have many ideas and projects.. some of them come to be.... I have loads to share. Others are still waiting.. inside my head... or unfinished in a shelf...

Not everything here is my own design, and when I post somebody's else's idea or creation, I'll give the credit to he/she who deserves it.

December 21, 2010

Foto de familia / korknissegäng


Family photo av några av mina korknissar... those are not ready, some of them will get a little bell on the hood... the picture is from a couple days ago.. and not all of them are in the pic.
But these ones are finished
now .. and have started to move to their new homes... some friends at work have got theirs today...
Ove suggested keeping them all because they're so cute and look so nice there... but I'm already making more... shall have a korknissegäng...
(These is really Manne's idea and I put the link to her page in my previous post)

No comments:

Post a Comment