Welcome to my corner..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hi, I'm Fressia and this is my corner..


I'm always making something, I am a compulsive crafter...crochetting, knitting, painting, beading, betonggjutning... and I like to recycle too..

I have many ideas and projects.. some of them come to be.... I have loads to share. Others are still waiting.. inside my head... or unfinished in a shelf...

Not everything here is my own design, and when I post somebody's else's idea or creation, I'll give the credit to he/she who deserves it.

December 14, 2010

hearts and more hearts...


My mom is very active, she meets almost every month for lunch or tea with lots of "girls", different groups. There's this of schoolmate girls, this other are former work colleage girls, then her nursing school class girls.. and so on.. sometimes with hubbies...


And every december she's hosting several lunches or teas at home. She usually gives out some little memento. I promised her I'll send her something this year...

So I made this crochet brooches, 85 of them and a bigger one for her... sent them by post.




I also made her a couple garlands, also red hearts... The basic heart in this link is the same, I made the finishing border in this backwards stitch for the brooches and just plain on the garland.. and I interconnected the garland a bit different, so the hearts can hang vertically too







and some candle rings, ljusmanschetter.

No comments:

Post a Comment