Welcome to my corner..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hi, I'm Fressia and this is my corner..


I'm always making something, I am a compulsive crafter...crochetting, knitting, painting, beading, betonggjutning... and I like to recycle too..

I have many ideas and projects.. some of them come to be.... I have loads to share. Others are still waiting.. inside my head... or unfinished in a shelf...

Not everything here is my own design, and when I post somebody's else's idea or creation, I'll give the credit to he/she who deserves it.

November 27, 2010

finally...


Well, alea jacta est.

I started this blogg more than a year ago.. it has taken me a lot of time to finally come out with something published.
I've changed and changed stuff, never happy with how it looks, what I wrote or how to put it.. or the picture... or... running endlessly and chasing my own tail.. biting it off and starting again...

..but now it's done.
I have made lots of things and taken many pictures, but never brought myself to finally klicking the publishing button...
I did it today.
I will share the stuff I made... my creations and crafts in flashbacks... I think I'll start with last xmas and winter..
..på återseende..

No comments:

Post a Comment