Welcome to my corner..

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Hi, I'm Fressia and this is my corner..


I'm always making something, I am a compulsive crafter...crochetting, knitting, painting, beading, betonggjutning... and I like to recycle too..

I have many ideas and projects.. some of them come to be.... I have loads to share. Others are still waiting.. inside my head... or unfinished in a shelf...

Not everything here is my own design, and when I post somebody's else's idea or creation, I'll give the credit to he/she who deserves it.

November 27, 2010

crochet heart


this is my newest heart for this xmas, my own design, and I'm still writting down the pattern instructions... must do, or it will be hard to do another one...
not sure if it'll hang from my tree or if I'll give it away...
GRUNNEBOs Virkgarn 8/4 525.

No comments:

Post a Comment